We’re hiring a Business Development Representative
We have almost 10 years of experience and the chops to take on almost any creative project that’s thrown at us. And now we want to take that to the next level.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a creative, motivated, and professional Business Development Representative. You can see the list of qualifications below, but let’s take a minute to get to know each other.
A bit about us
If you don’t already know, we’re a compact team of passionate web designers and developers. We have a co-working space in Atlanta, GA but work remotely almost every day. We believe that beautiful design, quality service, and incredible communication can take a project from good to great.
We also like to have fun. Seriously, you should see some of our Slack channels. And not to toot our own horn, but we came in 2nd place at the SXSW Beer Camp Flip Cup Tournament. Boo-ya!
We’re a tight-knit group that loves the culture we’ve created inside our small, yet mighty agency. As such, we’re very selective about who we bring into our inner circle. Because of our size, you have the ability to make an immediate and valuable impact on our company, brand, and future.
Did you get excited after reading that last sentence? If so, you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
Business Development Representative Qualifications
- 2+ years of successful business-to-business sales experience
- Web design and Internet Marketing sales experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self motivated to grow a book of business
- A hunter that is eager to get out and make new connections
- Must have agency experience
Business Development Representative Responsibilities (to name a few)
- Practices effective sales efforts resulting in a steady increase of new business.
- Wins profitable new accounts that are professional, courteous, and long-term.
- Uses software correctly so that reports can be ran on sales funnel and pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates projects/jobs for smooth, efficient operation of new business effort.
- Communicates effectively between the agency & clients.
- Treats prospects with respect and instills a confidence in our abilities and service.
- Actively listens and seeks to understand clients’ needs.
- Uses client contact software to maintain detailed digital files documenting all contacts with each prospect including mailings, calls, appointments, and correspondence; records all research, reports, sales information or other materials used or created for use in selling the agency to each prospect.
- Keeps timely contact with prospects through regular emails, mailings, phone calls, and appointments.
- Coordinates with the Directors to schedule prospecting emails/newsletters, search marketing ads and other online tactics.
- Keeps thorough records on all prospects so others can handle new business development responsibilities during the developer’s absence.
- Maintains a new business prospect database including primary, secondary and general target prospects; records product/market information about each prospect; and regularly updates all contact information.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional CRM and Lead Generation methods and techniques
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications (i.e. emails, presentations, blogs)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Experience scoping and developing plans for websites and design projects
Ready to apply?
If you think you would be a great fit, please fill out our quick and simple application form. We’re looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully chatting soon!
This position is currently part-time, however there is opportunity for advancement based on performance.